Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hi There 4S! :)

Hello 4S,

I hope everything is going great!  I've been reading your blogs and it looks like you're getting into the Human Body Unit!  It's one of the best units of the year!  Make sure you are really working hard on your own part as well as being a "team player" with your "system group."  You know what a team player would act like, right?  Helping your group with research, listening to your group members, no put-downs, and behaving in the library with Mrs. Graham (which I'm SURE you are!)

I'll be back to see your Human Body power point presentations as well as your oral presentation with your group!  I can't wait to see all the hard work you've done.

I saw a picture of our classroom basket for the raffle.  Very impressive!  Great job bringing in those games and candy for a wonderful family night!

Also, with Valentine's Day Parties coming up, make sure that you are bringing in a Valentine for each person in the class and if you're brining in any candy, please be respectful of our classroom allergy needs.  I wish I was there for Valentine's Day.  It's one of my favorite holiday parties...who doesn't like chocolate and flowers?!?!

Keep being kind to one another on the playground and in school and remember that I'm proud of your hard work and I can't wait to see you at the end of the month!  Stella and Herbie send their love too!
Mrs. Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment