Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hi Guys! Mrs. Schroeder here!!! :)

Hi 4S!!!
Well, Happy February!  Can you believe this time last year we had that HUGE snow storm??? Hard to believe with the mild winter we've been having lately. 

I hope all is well with each and every one of you and I want you all to know that I think about you all the time!  Nice job with all of your blog posts and thanks for the well wishes for me and Stella!  I sent Miss Bim some new pictures.  The one with Stella and Herbie is one of my favorites, I'm sure you'll like it too!

Stella is doing so great!  She is starting to sleep through the night (11:00 PM to about 5:00 AM) which is really great for a new baby.  She is so happy in the morning always smiling and making little noises which just melt my heart.  Herbie has been so great with her and runs over to sniff her every time she starts to cry and then looks back at me like "mom, why is she making those noises???" very cute!

Anyway, I hope you all are being good for Miss Bim and following directions. I'm sure you are!  Remember, I'll be back soon and I can't wait to hear about and see all you've learned while I was gone:)  Isn't learning about government so interesting?!  Make sure you are all being kind to one another in the classroom and outside at recess.

Are you getting excited for the Valentine's Day Party?  And I heard that you earned the class party!!!! That's great you guys! Way to go!!!  Although I've never heard of a "Pie Awards Ceremony Party"  It's a first for me...crazy!  What's with 4S and pie???  So funny!

Please do your best with the Reading Incentive!  It's sooo much fun and a great way to do "double-duty" for Daily 5.  Don't forget to enter all the books you've read in your D5 Journal and Genre Requirement.

Well, that's it for me and I hope you like the pictures!  I'll hope for snow for you guys, I bet you want to get out and play in it!  I can't wait to see each and every one of you and I'll be back before you know it!

Miss you all!
Love,
Mrs. Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment