Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Update about Class Party and Spelling Focus Words

Hi everyone,
Just an update about current events.  Our nanny is out sick with Strep Throat.  I have to stay home tomorrow, Thursday, with my children.  It just so happens that our class party is planned for tomorrow and we had to reschedule for Tuesday, May 21st.  I spoke with the kids today and they wrote down the change of plans in their assignment notebook, but I wanted to write it here as well for you.  I want to be with the children during their class party!  I have my gear all ready to go!

Also, Monday, we will take a pre-test for the Spelling Focus Words.  If you get 100% on the pre test, you do not have to take the test on THURSDAY and you don't have to do the homework either as you have seen this test and learned the words throughout the school year.  Yes, Thursday will be the test because of Explore More Day on Friday.

I will send home a pink form with the Focus Words on Monday so you have a fresh copy of the list.

That's it for now.  Great Field Trip today and a class picture to be uploaded soon.
Take care,
Mrs. Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment