Monday, January 28, 2013

Hi 4S!!!!!!

Good morning 4S!!!

I can't tell you how much I miss each and every one of you!  I think about you every day.  I hope you've been learning a lot and having a great time with Mr. Duttweiler.  He's told me how hard you're working and what a wonderful class you are!  Plus, I can see you on my handy-dandy hidden camera I put in the classroom, remember? :)

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to write to you sooner, but staying home with two babies is a lot of work!  So, here's what's going on with us:

Camille, (by the way, do you like her name?) is a little over 11 pounds and she is so healthy and happy.  She will be 2 months old on Feb 4th.  She is such a good little baby, just like Stella was when she was born.  In fact, they are a lot alike except Camille was born with a ton of super-dark hair.  Remember from the pictures I sent when she was born?  Now, though, Camille is losing some of her hair and new, more permanent hair is growing in.  That happens to most babies, but right now she looks like Moe from the "Three Stooges!"  It's pretty funny!  I'll send Mr. Duttweiler some new pictures so you can see for yourselves.  Did you know that babies eye color takes up to 6 months to really show?  Right now, her eyes are dark grey, but they are starting to lighten up and some color is starting to come in.  We are very excited to see what color her eyes will be.  What color are your eyes?  If you don't know, ask someone sitting next to you or look in the mirror next time you're in the bathroom.  As for sleeping, Camille is only getting up once or twice each night to have a bottle.  She is starting to understand that night time is for sleeping.  At first, she woke up every 2-3 hours to eat!  Talk about tired!!  It's much better now, thank goodness! :)

Stella has been a great big sister and she says "baby" all the time, it's very cute.  Sometimes she gets a little jealous when I'm holding Camille and she'll take her pacifier right out of her mouth!  She is learning new things every day!  She can say a few words like baby, bubble, mama, dada, all done, book but she understands a TON of words now especially the names of people she sees a lot like grandma or the names of her toys.  She understands the word no, but sometimes she doesn't listen.  She was very sick last week with a very high fever and a rash, but she is better now and Camille didn't catch it, so that is very good.  We were worried about that!

So, enough about us.  I heard Lais moved away.  That is very sad.  I'm sure you guys miss him a lot and the classroom isn't the same without him.  I hope he's doing well in his new school.  I'm sure he is!  Are you excited for Valentine's Day?  That is always a fun day at school.  I hope we get some more snow this winter!  I want a blizzard like we had two years ago, remember that?

Well, depending on how Camille is (if she's healthy) I plan on making a visit to Madison before I come back on Feb. 19th. with her and Stella.  Won't that be awesome?!?!  If for some reason, I can't bring the girls, I will come in to say hello before I come back.  I'm sure you will miss Mr. Duttweiler when he isn't teaching you and he has told me how much he will miss you guys too!

Miss you guys!  See you soon!
P.S.  Herbie's doing good too!  He's very sleepy from watching two babies all day!

Love,
Mrs. Schroeder


Camille

Stella in basket

Stella-Big sister!

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment