Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Meet Mr. Duttweiler

Dear parents,

Hello! My name is Caleb Duttweiler and I am extremely excited for the opportunity to teach Mrs. Schroeder’s class during her maternity leave. Our goal is to make the transition as smooth as possible for her, and most importantly, for your children. I hope to carry on what Mrs. Schroeder has established in the classroom so that the students know what to expect in the coming weeks. I have already been working at Madison Elementary this year and am therefore familiar with the school. Mrs. Schroeder is a fantastic teacher and I will do my very best to provide the same level of instruction during my time in the classroom. I am looking forward to getting to know the students and as many of you as I can. Please feel free to contact me via phone, 314-956-4688, or email, caleb.duttweiler@cusd200.org, at any time. 
Sincerely,

Mr. Duttweiler

No comments:

Post a Comment