Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello from Miss Bimschleger!!!

Hello students and parents of 4S!
My name is Lauren Bimschleger (Miss Bim) and I am so excited to start working with the children during Mrs. Schroeder’s maternity leave. I graduated this past May from Indiana University in Bloomington with an elementary education degree.  I grew up in Wheaton and actually went to Madison school!  (I even had Mrs. Emma!) I am very excited to be back in Wheaton as I start my teaching career. Currently I am a special education aide in first grade at Wiesbrook Elementary School. I love working in first grade but cannot wait to see all the joys that fourth grade has to offer!
I will have a few observation days in the classroom throughout the next month or so to make the transition as smooth as possible for everyone. The students have already been helping me out with names and routines in the classroom so I am sure they will continue to help me out when the time comes!  Sometimes transitions can be stressful so Mrs. Schroeder and I are working together to make sure that the classroom contains the same positive atmosphere it has now.  I want everyone to feel comfortable and confident while I am teaching in the room so please do not hesitate to email me with any questions or concerns! I will also be at parent teacher conferences to learn more about the students and parents to help make everyone continue to feel confident about the transition that is coming in just a few short weeks!
I am so excited to back at Madison, this time as a teacher, and feel so welcome in 4S already!
Many thanks,
Lauren Bimschleger
Lauren.bimschleger@cusd200.org

No comments:

Post a Comment