Thursday, October 21, 2010

!!!The Cole And Tistan blog!!!

Hi im Cole, and Tristan and we have a lot to say!  We played soccer in gym and right now we are playing handball! In reading we are reading Look to the North and Wolf Pack. In art we are making scare crows! This weeks star of the week is KATIE SULLIVEN! Next week, Christian is up!  We arranged all our desks and Cole and I really like them.We have a math test today and a reading test on Wednesday then we have a Science family activity due next monday 10/25/10.

We are doing flexible grouping, its where everyone switches classrooms and learns about reading strategies and get an extra reading experience!  It's awesome!  Our book fair is this week until 10/21/10.

Next in the awesome school of Madison we are collecting paper goods for Make a Difference.  The grade level that collects the most will win an extra recess with Mr. Callahan!

In math, we are starting multiplication and division.

Well this is Cole and Tristan loging off, so see you later : )

3 comments:

  1. Good job Cole and Tristan I loved the blog!!!!!!!!!!!! I am always telling my mom and dad what a great teacher Ms.Seidel is. This has been K.C. Now it's time for me to finish my homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome blog.I am always saying what a great teachear I have. I am happy to be in 4s. like the song say good job good job g double o d j o b good job.this has been K.c. logging off

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job good job g double o d job good job!!! Nice blog Cole and Tristan.

    ReplyDelete